Got funds on binance, here’s how to withdraw your funds from the platform.
Whether you are a hodler, or a trader, or you earn bitcoin or any altcoin, the primary reason anyone keeps cryptocurrencies at all in the space is to make a profit. And at some point, you’ll want to cash out your gains for the week, month, or year.
And if you’ve chosen Binance as your trusted wallet and exchange platform, then you are in luck. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to do it. Click here to get registered on Binance now.
Now that you know how to deposit into your account, what’s left is how to make withdrawals from the same account also.
Before we dive into the topic of the day, let’s get you familiar with the Binance cryptocurrency exchange.
Binance is ranked tops amongst major cryptocurrency exchanges in terms of daily trading volume according to the data on coinmarketcap today. As at the time of writing, approximately $7.1 billion was traded within the past 24hours. With several cryptocurrencies and trading pairs option, Binance has become a suitable crypto hub for your crypto needs.
Among its many services, it offers its users secure wallets for receiving and sending multiple cryptocurrencies.
Withdrawing from Binance is as easy as depositing funds. You can choose to withdraw your funds in cryptocurrencies (sending them from Binance exchange to another exchange or other types of cryptocurrency wallets by providing the right cryptocurrency wallet address), or you make a withdrawal request in fiat.
So, whether you are making your withdrawal in cryptocurrencies or fiat, we covered in this article how this is done in detail.
We assume you already own an account and have funds in it at this point. If you haven’t, click here to register. You’ll get a 10% bonus on your deposits on Binance if you use that link.
How To Withdraw On Binance
As earlier said, you can either withdraw in cryptocurrencies or fiat, depending on the country you reside in. No matter where you live, you can make cryptocurrency withdrawals any day, anytime. However, with fiat withdrawals, the available withdrawal options differ, with the most popular of them being bank transfer, Advcash, Payeer, etc.
How To Withdraw Cryptocurrency on Binance
If you want to withdraw all or part of your cryptocurrencies form Binance exchange into an external wallet – and by external, a crypto wallet outside the Binance platform – here’s how to do that quick and easy.
1. Visit https://www.binance.com and log in to your account on the platform.
2. After a successful login, take your cursor over the “Wallet” link at the top right side of your screen, then click on the “Spot (deposit & withdrawal)” option in the dropdown.
3. After the wallet page is loaded, you should see a list of available cryptocurrencies on the platform with the wallets you have the most cryptocurrencies in at the very top of the list.
4. Taking BTC as an example, you need to have your BTC external wallet address at easy reach. When that’s done successfully, locate BTC from the list of cryptocurrencies on your screen. Click on the “Withdraw” link right in front of it. Please have in mind that you must have some bitcoin balance to make this withdrawal.
5. At this point, you’ll be asked to enter the recipient’s BTC Address (that’s the external wallet address you were asked to keep at easy reach). Choose a transfer network; choose BTC. Enter the amount of BTC you want to send. To send all funds, click the “Max” link option.
6. After entering these values, click on the submit button.
Now, your withdrawn cryptocurrency funds are on its way to your external wallet. You should see it reflect when network confirmations are made.
How To Withdraw Fiat on Binance
You must have some fiat on the platform to request fiat payment. If this is the case, making fiat withdrawal is simple as well. Follow the steps below to do that.
1. After a successful login as well, click here if you haven’t done that already. Move your cursor over the “Wallet” link at the top right of your page, then click the “Spot (deposit & withdrawal)” option.
2. When the page is successfully loaded, look to the top of the page, there’s a “Withdraw” button. Click on it.
3. On the withdrawal page, by default, the “Crypto” tab is selected. Change this to “Fiat.”
4. At this point, you’ll be asked to select your preferred payment currency and method. For most countries, the Bank Transfer option is available. Depending on where you reside, you can also have more options such as the Advcash, Payeer, Etana, etc.
5. After choosing a preferred currency and payment method, if bank transfer, you would be asked to verify your account, especially if it’s your first time.
6. Carefully go through the verification instructions and click on the “Verify Now” button to proceed with the withdrawal.
7. You can now place your withdrawal.
Note that you’ll get an email confirmation about your withdrawal. When approved, you should get paid within 24 hours in your country of residence.
Now you know how to withdraw cryptocurrency and fiat on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange platform. It’s straightforward, you’ll agree.
Binance is one of the most secure cryptocurrency exchange today. However, it would help if you didn’t keep more than you can afford to lose on any exchange. This is because online exchanges are susceptible to attacks. You might lose part or all of your funds if there’s a successful attack on your wallet or the exchange in general.
Remember, you get a 10% if you register on Binance with this link.